Coronavirus Support Fund
The Coronavirus Support Fund is a new fund to help those who live and work locally and who are struggling as a result of the pandemic. The money comes from:
- The National Emergency Trust Fund
- Donations from local companies, individuals or families
The fund is open to constituted charitable and community organisations in Leicester, Leicestershire or Rutland, working with local people facing the most hardship in the pandemic.
Grant Sizes are initially between £500 and £5,000.
The priorities of the fund at this stage are:
Constituted charitable and community organisations providing direct services for;
- Older people (over the age of 70) adversely affected by the pandemic
- Vulnerable people with medical conditions adversely affected by the pandemic
- People who are isolated and lack a support network
Followed by constituted charitable and community organisations providing direct services for;
- People with low/insecure incomes e.g. on universal credit, using food banks
- People with mental health difficulties not otherwise supported during the pandemic.
- People facing domestic violence
Please read the ** Coronavirus Support Fund Eligibility and Guidance ** before submitting an application.
We welcome applications at any time and are trying to process applications as quickly as possible
To apply please click **here**
Please contact a member of the grants team if you have any queries or need help at any stage of the application process. We are always happy to help in any way we can.
Telephone: 07310 166 399 or 07496 179 376