St Matthews Residents! Do you have a great idea or hidden skills/ talent that you could share with your community?
Organisations! Do you have a passion for supporting residents of St Matthews? Can you offer expertise or activities that would benefit the community?
Local residents (individuals) and not-for-profit community organisations delivering in the St Matthew’s area who meet the eligibility criteria are welcomed to apply for this funding.
Organisations can apply for grants of up to £1,000.
Residents can apply for grants of up to £500.
Applications must contribute to the St Matthews Big Local vision, which is:
- A cleaner and greener neighbourhood
- Increased feelings of safety and security for local residents
- The celebration of diversity, talent and creativity
- Increased community cohesion on the estate
St Matthews is currently encouraging applications focused on (but not limited to)
- Supporting womens activities
- Environmental projects that help to increase the communities awareness
- Children and young people’s positive activities
- CV skills/legal advice
- Crafts workshops
- Community cohesion/partnership and working together
- Health related
- Activities running in half-term/summer holidays (for young people)
- Events that will bring the whole community together
For full details, including application forms, please visit the St Matthews Big Local website. Just click on the following text: ***St Matthews Big Local***
Should you have any queries, please contact Leicestershire and Rutland Community Foundation on 0116 2624916 or email the grants team at: firstname.lastname@example.org