Leicestershire and Rutland Community Foundation is recruiting for a new Chair of the Board as Stephanie Morgan QPM plans to stand down after a sterling service for us and our local communities.
The Chair will be someone who can make the Foundation their only or main non-executive role: around 2-3 days a month for formal and informal meetings, events and reading.
The Chair will have the connections, experience, energy, and personal qualities to:
- Lead an increase in local philanthropic giving through the Community Foundation
- Help us to make a real difference to our local communities via local philanthropy
- Foster and promote a warm, collaborative, effective team environment.
- Be keen to make an impact locally, and to an extent nationally.
- Help us position the Community Foundation as an important and knowledgeable local force.
For more information on the post and how to apply download the Chair of Leicestershire and Rutland Community Foundation Job Description Final
Closing date 9th November 2020