We set up local family and company charitable funds, at less cost than setting up a separate charity. Each fund is named and directed by the donor and gives grants to local charitable groups of the donor’s choice. We do this to build and maintain a healthy, safe and thriving Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
How We Do It
- We create and manage personally named and directed charitable Funds for local companies, families, agencies and individuals
- We attract and distribute public funds
- We reinvigorate inactive or dormant local charitable trusts, in the spirit of the original intent
- Financial Management
- We manage donor funds of two types:
- endowment funds, where donations are invested for income to support local causes
- expendable funds, where donations are spent on local causes within a timescale
- We invest, manage and track donor funds, maintaining rigorous reporting systems. We ensure tax efficiency including managing Gift Aid claims
- Grant Giving
- We give grants for our donors to the needs and causes of their choice, from household names to “hidden” but vital groups which help keep Leicestershire and Rutland thriving. We only exclude causes which promote a single political or religious cause
- We maintain an extensive knowledge of local need and charitable groups, and can help donors select beneficiaries on any theme or area of need
- We check and report to donors on the impact their giving makes
- We work with donors, other charities, agencies and local authorities to reduce duplication and maximise local intelligence and impact
To set up your own personally named fund or to find out more about giving, contact Katy Green, Chief Executive on 0116 26 24 916 or email Katy Green.
For a current list of donors and funds, please see the drop down menu below.