Wesleyan Foundation Small Grants (OPEN until 4th December 2020)
General Information about Wesleyan Small Grants
Due to Coronavirus, Wesleyan will support projects in response to the pandemic that focus on the themes below:
• Mental Health – all age groups
• Domestic Violence (including women’s refuges)
• Isolation /befriending /listening
• The vulnerable and elderly
• Dementia / quality of life
• Social prescribing – alleviating the pressure from the NHS
• Getting back to work – innovative travel (cycle schemes) / reducing carbon footprint
• Employment – reskilling people (not so much those that support with CV writing) but those that actively prepare you for a new job / new career etc. interview prep etc.
• Outdoor projects – making changes so that services can be delivered outside
The delivery of the projects needs to be following Government guidelines in terms of social distancing etc.
Wesleyan are also still happy to fund projects that resonate with their values:
• Education – projects that address positive social mobility, disadvantage and raising aspirations. Initiatives that develop individuals’ skills and employability are also of high importance.
• Health – projects that address mental and physical wellbeing and create opportunities for inclusion.
• Social – Wesleyan wish to champion projects that develop conscious inclusion, so will prioritise projects that bring the community together.
• Other priorities – Projects that can demonstrate an ongoing sustainability, both from a financial and an environment perspective. In addition, projects which build in an element to help reduce an organisation’s carbon footprint.
Grants of up to £2,000 are available and must be spent within a year within Leicester and Leicestershire.
Please read the **Wesleyan Small Fund Fact Sheet** before applying
This fund is only open for a short period of time – all applications will need to be submitted by 4th December 2020.
To apply please click here
If you have any questions or need help applying, please email the grants team at email@example.com