Wesleyan Foundation Small Grants (OPEN)
The Wesleyan Foundation was established in 2017.
Wesleyan look for projects that resonate with their values. This section will help you to understand types of projects Wesleyan has a focus on funding, as well as the outcomes they wish to achieve:
- Education – projects that address positive social mobility, disadvantage and raising Initiatives that develop individuals’ skills and employability are also of high importance.
- Health – projects that address mental and physical wellbeing and create opportunities for (please note that this fund prefers to fund higher level issues rather than preventative / lower level interventions)
- Social – Wesleyan wish to champion projects that develop conscious inclusion, so will prioritise projects that bring the community together.
- Other priorities – Projects that can demonstrate an ongoing sustainability, both from a financial and an environment perspective. In addition, projects which build in an element to help reduce an organisation’s carbon footprint.
Please note : Wesleyan will NOT fund the following types or organisations or projects
- Arts and media focussed projects
- Any Sports clubs or societies (unless the project benefits disabled people)
Grants are available up to £2,000 and must be spent within a year.
- No more than 10% of the project costs can be assigned to operational/core costs.
- Your organisation’s income level must be less than £250,000, as shown in your most recent annual accounts.
Dates and Deadlines
Fund opens: Monday 12th April
- Rolling Fund: Important note: We will close this fund once all monies have been allocated.
Before applying please read the Wesleyan Small Fund Fact Sheet 2021
To Apply, click *HERE*
Please contact a member of the grants team if you have any queries or need help at any stage of the application process. We are always happy to help in any way we can.
Telephone: 07310 166 399 or 07496 179 376