Wesleyan Foundation Large Grants (Currently CLOSED – opening 6th September 2021)
The Wesleyan Foundation was established in 2017.
Wesleyan look for projects that resonate with their values. This section will help you to understand types of projects Wesleyan has a focus on funding, as well as the outcomes they wish to achieve:
- Education – projects that address positive social mobility, disadvantage and raising Initiatives that develop individuals’ skills and employability are also of high importance.
- Health – projects that address mental and physical wellbeing and create opportunities for (please note that this fund prefers to fund higher level issues rather than preventative / lower level interventions)
- Social – Wesleyan wish to champion projects that develop conscious inclusion, so will prioritise projects that bring the community together.
- Other priorities – Projects that can demonstrate an ongoing sustainability, both from a financial and an environment perspective. In addition, projects which build in an element to help reduce an organisation’s carbon footprint.
Please note : Wesleyan will NOT fund the following types or organisations or projects
- Arts and media focused projects
- Any Sports clubs or societies (unless the project benefits disabled people)
Grants between £2,000 – £10,000 are available and must be spent within a year.
Please note that if you have been funded by Wesleyan Large Grants, you will not be able to reapply for funding for 3 years after the award of the initial grant, and following receipt of satisfactory monitoring
Dates and Deadlines
There will ONLY be one round of funding in 2021 due to the limited amount of funding available.
- Fund opens: Monday 6th September
- Fund closes: Friday 19th October
Before applying please read Wesleyan Large Fund Fact Sheet 2021
The link to the application form will be available on 6th September 2021 (fund opening date)
Please contact a member of the grants team if you have any queries or need help at any stage of the application process. We are always happy to help in any way we can.
Telephone: 07310 166 399 or 07496 179 376