Mercia Park Community Fund – CLOSED
General Information about Mercia Park Community Fund
Applications will be considered from charities, constituted voluntary and community groups that:
- Help strengthen local communities (particularly their quality of life and life chances) within proximity of the Mercia Park Development at Junction 11 M42.
- Improve the natural environment within proximity of the Mercia Park Development at Junction 11 M42.
Priority will be given to:
- Organisations closest to Mercia Park Development at Junction 11 M42
- Organisations who can clearly demonstrate that they deliver within close proximity of the Mercia Park Development at Junction 11 M42.
- Organisations who can clearly demonstrate that majority of attending beneficiaries live within close proximity of the Mercia Park Development at Junction 11 M42.
Applications for traffic management, hard highway and transport infrastructure or equipment are not eligible for this community fund. These can be complex and expensive, and often subject to third party approvals which may be time consuming and not forthcoming.
- Up to £2,000 to £5,000 are available and must be spent within a year
Dates and Deadlines
The last funding round closed at 5pm on 8th February 2021
Decisions will be made via a panel meeting and successful grants will be funded 8 weeks thereafter.
The next round will be open for applications April 2021.
Before applying please read the full Eligibility and Guidance notes here: Mercia Park Community Fund Fact Sheet
Please contact a member of the grants team if you have any queries or need help at any stage of the application process. We are always happy to help in any way we can.
Telephone: 07310 166 399 or 07496 179 376