To celebrate its 60th anniversary this year, the Garfield Weston Foundation has set up the Weston Anniversary Fund, as part of a series of special activities. The capital fund is designed to benefit local community facilities across the UK, through one-off grants in recognition of the vital role volunteers and community charities play.
Open to UK registered charities, places of worship and state schools, the scheme is offering grants from £30,000-£150,000 via a simple online application process.
- Applications are now open and close on 30th June 2018.
- You can still apply to the Fund even if your organisation is currently in receipt of a grant from, or has been rejected by, the Garfield Weston Foundation within the past 12 months.
- One application only accepted to the Weston Anniversary Fund per organisation.
- If relevant, planning permission must be secured prior to our closing date of the 30th June 2018.
- Grants must be spent and projects completed by 31st December 2020.
For more information, visit the website at: https://anniversary.garfieldweston.org/